REPLICA'S OPVOEREN-TUNING & STYLING.

@lotte 

Dat is toch een prachtig gezicht zo,n kast vol

Ik kijk er liever naar, dan naar de TV ;-)

Wow dat is een mooie collectie zo. Alleen van jou of moet je ze delen?

Ik deel ze met mijn wederhelft.

Mijn vrouw is nog fanatieker dan ik in de sport en ook clublid van ACN.

N.B.ze bezit meer replica's dan ik.

De AUG,de G36,1 van de 2 Mp5's,de F2000,de beide scorpions,de Breacher,de Dessert Eagle,1 van de 2 Berreta's en de revolver zijn allemaal van haar en er komt nog een SCAR-L bij binnen enkele dagen.

De rest mag ik me mee vermaken.(wat overigens geen straf is)

k,hebben nu ruimte gebrek,

dus op zoek naar een 2de kast,

in december komt er nog een shottie by,

van T.M. M870 Breacher,

past niet meer in de kast,grrr

@Baldy

WY,

@Vladimir en ik,hebben nu ruimte gebrek,

dus op zoek naar een 2de kast,

in december komt er nog een shottie by,

van T.M. M870 Breacher,

past niet meer in de kast,grrr

Als ik zo kijk kan met beetje herschikking en frames maken wel nog meer kwijt. 

SCAR-L komt er nog bij,2 lugers en ik wil mettertijd nog een MG42(!)

Dan wordt het ietwat problematisch.

OK guys it's time to build AEG sniper together along with your great experience, so everybody invited to this party especially those hardcore snipers on this forum.
I am looking forward to get SR 25 DMR sniper rifle but which one i have start with to make it worthy to call it Sniper because long range and high FPS it self doesn't make a good sniper, we're talk about hitting pinpoint.. So let's set the map and get start.
The G&G GR 25 Sniper has better internal but don't know for sure what all internal inside except:
*V2 gearbox.
*8mm ball bearing.
*Motor: 16000rpm Hi-torque Long axis.
*Inner Barrel Lengte: 510 mm.
The price € 478,-
The A&K SR 25 sniper has:
*V.2 extended which known as V2.5 gearbox.
* M130 spring
* Chrome bore-up cylinder
* Reinforced metal cylinder head (bore up type matched for the silent system).
* Reinforced silent type piston head with Ball Bering (berings helps with smoothly rotating the spring Turing the work).
* Hi-torque motor
* All steel Sears are placed In steel bushings 6mm (how good is this i don't know!)
* Spring guide is standard-metal reinforced with Ball Bering so the spring will rotate smoothly
* Low resistance gearbox wiring
* Quick-change system
* Hop-up rubber in the standard Tokyo Marui (what does it mean this?)
* The price €247,-
Now no doubt both the sniper doesn't perform as a good sniper out of the box, so i need to make some tuning and upgrade to reach at lest 70 meter accurate and being able to hit Coca cola can from this distant plus i need to modify the A&K SR 25 trigger for single shot only (because it shot auto as well).
So what do you think guys, which one i have to start with the G&G and upgrade it or the A&K and start all over to build unique sniper, because in my mind:
The G&G already expensive and spending extra €250 0r €300 to upgrade it will make it just terribly expensive..!
The A&K decent so spending €250 0r €300 to upgrade it will make it truly unique sniper in total will reach €450 or maximum €550.
Consequently let me hear from you guys and tech me how to upgrade and what is the best part i have to buy like: barrel and hop, bucking, gearbox parts..etc
What tuning i need to do for angle of engagement ( because this is sniper not any assault rifle) plus shimming..etc
Later we will talk about what is the best scope or feel free to tell me about any accessories in advance.
g_g-gr25-sniper-6.jpg

If you're planning to replace all the standard parts it better to start with the A&K since you will be throwing out the internals anyway. Maybe the externals show some real big difference? I heard something about an silencer that isnt always included. And the semi only on the A&K should me an easy and cheap fix.

The G&G uses a standard V2 GB, so with the V2.5 you have more air volume which allows you to easier use the longer barrel that these replica's use.

With high stress builds like high FPS or RPS you want to use bushing as the bearings are not able to handle the stress that well, especially 6mm bearings are absolutely horrible for these kind of goals.

With DMR's the most important thing is a consistent FPS which means a very good air seal. You don't want a few FPS variation but like maybe only 1 FPS deviation of your average.

In my opinion you should consider getting a full metal rack piston, a good HT motor for the spring, a mosfet which is needed anyway for the 2 sec delay on some fields and for the semi lock. Try to get optimal air seal everywhere and replace any parts only if necessary and when you can't get a good seal with DIY mods. Get a good flat hop bucking en nub and in the end you can replace the barrel but it isn't like a big upgrade. Oh and off course the standard DIY mods like shimming, AOE correction and maybe radius the shell.

I wouldn't use the G&G. This AEG locks-up very often (because of the V2 selector-switch isue). And because you have to disable the full-auto setting for a DMR.. You have to open it up every time!

I'm not sure what you're planning to do with the FPS, but eventhough NABV says semi-only = 450 FPS, most fields do not comply to this rule. What they do comply with is 2-sec delay AEG 500 FPS.

So choose your modifications wisely ;)

Lockheed;22827 zei:
If you're planning to replace all the standard parts it better to start with the A&K since you will be throwing out the internals anyway. Maybe the externals show some real big difference? I heard something about an silencer that isnt always included. And the semi only on the A&K should me an easy and cheap fix.
That's right the GR-25 SPR come without silencer but the GR-25 it does.

@Rebelattack
Now we need to think again to get the right decision, look buddy:
The A&K SR 25 quite heavy which is the net weight about 3865 gk so if i added a scope plus bipod will be 5 gk
The G&G little bit lighter which is 3 gk net weight.. But:
The European export version has 16000rpm Hi-torque Motor Long axis.
While the U.S version has 25000 RPM Long Type Hi-torque Motor. Now this is sucks it self.. why..i don't know why...!
However yesterday i did extensive research and i found this result:
The A&K SR 25 it can be very accurate sniper but condition replace the whole internal. But still heavy which is problem can not reckoned with..
The G&G lighter but still need some upgrade to be very accurate sniper, so i ask my self does it worthy to make it reach €700,- ?
In the future if i plan to sale it out will bring me €500,- as second hand used sniper..!?
Still want it... And i have no problem.. But i love to share my though with you guys to reach the best results.
Let me know what do you think and what do you suggest..

Eviltwin-NL;22838 zei:
I wouldn't use the G&G. This AEG locks-up very often (because of the V2 selector-switch isue). And because you have to disable the full-auto setting for a DMR.. You have to open it up every time!
The European G&G GR 25 version has (Semi Firing Mode Only) but good you mentioned that often problem which i have to consider!
Thank you @Eviltwin-NL and please stay with us on this topic for any incoming issue we may need your opinion for.

Stey;22839 zei:
I'm not sure what you're planning to do with the FPS, but eventhough NABV says semi-only = 450 FPS, most fields do not comply to this rule. What they do comply with is 2-sec delay AEG 500 FPS.

So choose your modifications wisely ;)
I plan to keep the sniper Semi Only with 2-sec delay modification to being allowed shooting 500 FPS B)

Well if weight is a problem then you shouldnt get a DMR. I already gave my opinion on what to replace, replacing eveything is really not necessary or the stock components must really suck. Just because it says high torque on the box doesnt mean it actually is or is any good. The stock G&G motor in my raider was shit, ferrous magnets and an okey tpa from what i can see.

Zo,gister in wat verloren uurtjes weer eens met de spuitbus aan het klooien geweest.
Die gitzwarte kolf van mijn M14 was ik beu!

SAM_3134 - Copy - Copy.JPG

Het ziet eruit alsof hij zo geleverd is.
Job well done vind ik. :cool:

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Redrum
Nou,vooruit
Nog eentje dan.

SAM_3135 - Copy.JPG

Alleen nog een setje lower ringmounts en een originele M14 sling (leder) en deze is heulemaal klaar.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: ChaoSState