Ukraine

Woo

12 mrt 2022
Trophies
Hi everyone, I am polish, living in Utrecht area since 2015. I used to play airsoft and paintball couple of years ago, but that's not why I am here.

As you know there is a war, you've heard about the support for refugees that's ongoing, but there are also a lot of Poles that collect military equipment and transport it to the front lines - there are more Ukrainians willing to fight than there is available gear. Our problem is that there are already shortages in the shops all over Poland. Polish airsoft players are actually donating their own gear now.

So I was asked to see if I am able to find the following:
- military shoes 43-45
- plate carrier vests (without plates - the Ukrainians reinforce them themselves)
- professional radios (they gave HYT TC-780 as an example)

I did a quick search online, but I could not find actual army surplus stuff or it's expensive.
Today I was in a surplus store in Utrecht, but I could not find a single plate carrier vest, and the shoes are €100+. We can get these in Poland for this price, so there's no point in purchasing them here.

Do you guys know where to go to buy such stuff relatively cheap, so that I could send as much as possible to Ukraine?

To be honest, the only thing that comes to mind if you want it cheap is Aliexpress, but that takes too long and Taiwangun and Gunfire, but those are already in Poland ofc. If something else comes to mind I will let you know. Good luck with your search!

Prices here are highly inflated for this kind of stuff, so your best bet is buying it in Poland anyway in my opinion. (it's where a lot of us get affordable but durable gear in the first place)

Laatst bewerkt: