Hello!

XP911

26 sep 2020
Trophies
Hi everyone. I am new to both airsoft and The Netherlands. I wanted to say hello and maybe get some advice as well.

First of all, thank you to anyone reading this. I am working on my Dutch but do not feel comfortable with it yet.

Currently looking at a few full metal PTW GBB variants to help me with familiarity.

I am in The Netherlands for the next few years and had hoped to to build a sort of at home practice space but I wasn't clear on the laws around that. As long as I have the NABV and I ensure that I am not in public view, is that acceptable? Or would that still be in violation of something?

Thank you again.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: DeaDly_Bullet
Welcome, the only thing you need in addition to fully comply with the rules is a locker or a room with a lock (with you being the only one with access, so no roomies, kids or wife) for the storage of your ptw.

Depending on the sort of Relationship I do recommend you to think about informing your neighbors about the plans you have, considering the noise that a GBB produces. There is no need to show or tell its a realistic looking toy, but you can say it's a airgun / toy gun.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: DeaDly_Bullet en XP911
Welcome, the only thing you need in addition to fully comply with the rules is a locker or a room with a lock (with you being the only one with access, so no roomies, kids or wife) for the storage of your ptw.

Depending on the sort of Relationship I do recommend you to think about informing your neighbors about the plans you have, considering the noise that a GBB produces. There is no need to show or tell its a realistic looking toy, but you can say it's a airgun / toy gun.
I'll be sure to get a locker then if that is the route I go. Haven't met the neighbors yet. Not sure Hi, I have a gun will be a good first introduction. But I will let them know beforehand, probably after offering a cake .

Make sure you know the rules/law for storage, transport and handling your replica. A BOSS-workshop might be a good idea.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: M14shooter