De nieuwe Maple Armouries Blackout and Marauder: Preupgraded voor budgetprijzen?

Maffo

4 sep 2016
Trophies
DQIxQcx.jpg

https://nl.reddit.com/r/airsoft/comments/9wquif/maple_armouries_blackout_and_marauder/

In Canada komt spoedig een nieuwe lijn m4 replica's uit van Maple Airsoft Supply. Extern zijn ze niet super bijzonder, de selling points zijn vooral de prijs en de internals. Beide te produceren modellen, 1 van metaal de ander plastic komen namelijk met best net geupgrade internals uit de doos:

UsuJ6DS.png

Plus de hopup is een shs rotary style en een zci stalen 6.02 loop

Dit is in Canadian Dollars, dus de metalen Blackout is omgerekend 267.5 euro en de plastieken Marauder 167 euro. Dat zijn echt topprijzen voor een op papier leuk geupgrade replica. Ik hoop dat ze spoedig een europese distributeur zoeken zodat ik ook mijn handen op eentje kan krijgen.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: JWieleman en crizcroz
Rotary hop up, huh.
In tegenstelling tot een schuifje o.i.d. neem ik aan.
Zijn die niet wat meer vatbaar voor een oneffen verdeelde hop? (waardoor je BB wat naar een zijde afbuigt)

Rotary hop up, huh.
In tegenstelling tot een schuifje o.i.d. neem ik aan.
Zijn die niet wat meer vatbaar voor een oneffen verdeelde hop? (waardoor je BB wat naar een zijde afbuigt)

Ligt aan de kwaliteit en speling, maar in principe bij een goede niet.

Wel interessant maar vraag hoe ze dat oplossen met pme en de eu markt, gezien de fps hier veel lager ligt. Voor de rest jefftron fets weet niet wat ik er van moet vinden.

Edit: nvm zal er om spannen 9 tooth bevel, 22 tpa, ze zeggen 25 rps. Zonder 9 tooth bevel is 30 rps de estimate, dus 25 is te laag imo.

Laatst bewerkt:
@Rebelattack Ik zat op de jefftron site te kijken. Ik verwacht niet dat je de inline mosfet erin zit die je verwacht.

Ik denk niet dat dit model erin zitten:
https://www.airsoft-legends.nl/nl/jefftron-jefftron-processor-unit-v2-with-wiring.html (staat raar genoeg niet meer op de jefftron website)

Maar dat deze erin zitten:
https://www.jefftron.net/mosfet/mosfet-v2-to-stock

Dat lijkt me ook logischer qua prijs, dit scheelt de helft. Ik denk dat het ook verstandiger is qua levensduur, een normale triggerswitch is wat meer foolproof en bestendiger dan zon processor unit.

In line betekent hier volgens mij gewoon in de buffer tube, maar inderdaad dit soort FETs zijn ook meer fool proof dan een trigger board. Ik bedoelde die trouwens totaal niet, desondanks is mijn ervaring met hun FETs een beetje wisselend. Ik heb alleen de nieuwe fets nog niet geprobeerd dus ik wil het wel zien. Misschien dat ik nog wel een keer de polymeren probeer als mijn verzameling wat dunner is en ze voor een degelijke prijs te koop zijn.

Hi everyone, thanks for your interest in our new models. I came across your great forum and I thought I'd answer a few questions that you guys had.

The mosfet is a Jefftron Micro Mosfet 2 wired to deans. It's located right at the back of the buffer tube. Jefftron's newer products are really reliable and we support them wholeheartedly.

13: 1 gears with high torque motor can run full stroke without PME at 400fps. PME is a concern on balance and speed motors with speed gears. Adding in the 9 gear further slows the gun down by roughly 15%. At a lower FPS this might be a problem.

What is the typical FPS in the Netherlands? I think the only concern might be overspin on semi auto if the fps is significantly lower. In Canada we have 1.5J for outdoor and 1.35J for indoor. In fact it's illegal to import a replica in Canada that shoots less than 1.25J. Our laws are strictly 1.25J to 5.7J and anything from that is illegal to import.

I'd love to chat with some stores in your country about stocking our products. Let me know if there's a store in particular that you think might be interested.

Thanks,
Jacob, Owner
Maple Airsoft Supply

Laatst bewerkt:
It depends off course also on the spring used, in the Netherlands we have a 1.2 joule limit (next year we are going to start chronoing on .3's actually), so we would need to use a M90 or M100 depending on the setup. That is still somewhat risky with a 11.1 even on a 22 TPA setup, although I agree much less likely then for example a 16 TPA balanced motor. If the setup can run on those springs or under sub 1.2 joule without PMEing then off course it is fine.

I have used the jefftron products before they were fine, but I was not amazed. Still I haven't tried the new generation so I am willing to try them especially if they come pre installed in a nice package.

In my honest opinion, I wouldn't bother selling them in dutch shops, most charge way too much for most brands, which results in most of us buying the replica's in other EU countries as we then only have to pay shipping and they are way cheaper (sometimes over 100 euro's difference) and most of them are not really well known outside of the Netherlands. I would suggest gunfire or airsoftentrepot as they have a much bigger audience.

Hey Jacob!

Thanks for answering some questions, quite cool to find you here on our little corner of the internet. In return, let me answer your questions.

What is the typical FPS in the Netherlands?

In the Netherlands, fps rules are quite strict and uniform over the whole country. Next year it will most likely become 1.2J measured with an 0.3gr BB. This is 360 fps 0.2gr.

I'd love to chat with some stores in your country about stocking our products. Let me know if there's a store in particular that you think might be interested.

Well im not that well connected with all the stores here. But if i where to make recommendations, i thinks skirmshop and Com-bat might be fine candidates. Skirmshop is a shop that focuses on upgrade parts and has some uk presence. Com-bat is a more general store.

https://www.com-bat.nl/
https://www.skirmshop.nl/nl/

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan
I have a pre production sample running at 365fps on .2 and it seems to be doing alright. This weekend I'll try to get it below 360fps and see how it does. I worry a bit about joule creeping chronoing on .3 though, it might need to be lower on .2 maybe?

I've shipped some (hpa) airsoft rifles to Netherlands before. The customer provided a NABV card and he seemed to get everything pretty quickly. I just checked our shipping software and it's only about 30 euro to ship one rifle to Netherlands and for four rifles it's only 17 euros each.

Needs to be 1.2 joule on .3 from the start of next year so yeah if it creeps it definently needs to be lower then 360. Even around 360 is already risky with the big variance in chrono's sometimes. 17 or 30 Euro ain't bad, are the rifles including taxes or not? Also still need to pay extra for the customs.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan
I would just measure it using 0.3 gr. You dont use the biggest barrels and i bet you use a ported cylinder so joule creep should be minimal. You should still check though. Does this new version have a quick change gearbox too? M90 to m100 springs are the most common springs used here, so you should look for a spring in that range. 17 to 30 euro shipping is not bad, but additional custom fees will be added. I really cant find what the customs fees will be , but probably 21% plus a certain additional percentage (7,5%?) plus 15 euros for the declaration by the shipping company.

So that would make the blackout 366 euro's with shipping and import costs, and the marauder 268 euro. Thats decent, but i am sure a more serieus importation effort can bring these prices down.

Is er inmiddels al iemand die daadwerkelijk een Blackout naar Nederland heeft laten komen? Ben wel benieuwd wat de ervaringen en kosten zijn.

Voor zover ik weet zijn er nog geen in Nederland. Laatst dat ik direct van de fabrikant heb gehoord 2 maanden geleden is dat die eerst de replicas goedwerkend voor de Europese markt wilt maken. Dus wie weet in de toekomst.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Peter
Europese markt ? Is die er wel ? elk land heeft zijn eigen regeltjes kijk maar naar Duitsland .

Europese markt ? Is die er wel ? elk land heeft zijn eigen regeltjes kijk maar naar Duitsland .

In amerika heeft ook elke staat zijn eigen regels en limieten, desondanks zeggen we ook voor de Amerikaanse markt (in principe kan je daar ook zuid-amerika onder laten vallen) in veel gevallen. Ik zie het probleem niet van het gebruiken van die term.

Ik vroeg me gewoon hardop af wat die Europese markt nu betekende thats all :)

Aangezien de Blackout toch mijn voorkeur heeft boven de Specna Arms Edge, ga ik ze eens een mailtje sturen. Kijken of hij al verder is met de EU markt.

Zal jullie op de hoogte houden

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Peter