Gedachten over Tokyo Marui M&P9

APOModern

22 jun 2018
Trophies
Want to get one for my first pistol build. Thoughts?

Laatst bewerkt:
  • Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan
[QUOTE = "Rebelattack, post: 67759, member: 635"] If Dutch is hard for you, then using dutch is not a problem. I am not sure what you want, but most of the TM GBB replicas are very good. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I was trying to get some thoughts on the TM M&P for my first M&P. Didn't want to upset anyone with English, but that didn't work haha

[QUOTE = "Rebelattack, post: 67759, member: 635"] If Dutch is hard for you, then using dutch is not a problem. I am not sure what you want, but most of the TM GBB replicas are very good. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I was trying to get some thoughts on the TM M&P for my first M&P. Didn't want to upset anyone with English, but that didn't work haha

No problem, conversing in english is not really a problem for most Dutch people as we at least get a few years of it in high school. I assumed you used a translator? If not then just reading the forum and going to airsoft events is always a good way to actively learn some dutch (and probably a lot of dialects :)).

Like I already said most of the TM GBB pistols are really good, I really enjoy my glock from TM and it performs well for being stock. Can't tell you anything specific about the M&P9, so hopefully other forum members can give you some insight about that specific model.

• Leuk
Waarderingen: Jan en Camilo
Want to get one for my first pistol build. Thoughts?

I run a few pistols. My best one being my KWA P226 LE. It's extremely reliable and gas efficient. I dropped it once and It still somehow works. However since it is KWA you are buying mags for $40 a pop.

I run a few pistols. My best one being my KWA P226 LE. It's extremely reliable and gas efficient. I dropped it once and It still somehow works. However since it is KWA you are buying mags for $40 a pop.

I was looking at TM originally so cost isn't an issue. Mind sharing a bit more about the KWA? I've seen the WE tech one and TM and didn't like either one's build out of the box.

I was looking at TM originally so cost isn't an issue. Mind sharing a bit more about the KWA? I've seen the WE tech one and TM and didn't like either one's build out of the box.
The "M226" As KWA calls it is a really good pistol. $175 for it and honestly. It should be more because of the quality. The gun is just a work of art out of the box. I have not touched the internals except for cleaning and to see what happens when I shoot the gun without the slide (Waste of gas) The gun is able to be taken apart easily and can be put back together easy! It shoots just under CQB limits and has good cap mags. My only complaint is that the rail for the gun is the real life P226 Rail meaning it has a curve. Some flashlights and lasers might not like that. But other than that it is one of my best Sidearms!

The "M226" As KWA calls it is a really good pistol. $175 for it and honestly. It should be more because of the quality. The gun is just a work of art out of the box. I have not touched the internals except for cleaning and to see what happens when I shoot the gun without the slide (Waste of gas) The gun is able to be taken apart easily and can be put back together easy! It shoots just under CQB limits and has good cap mags. My only complaint is that the rail for the gun is the real life P226 Rail meaning it has a curve. Some flashlights and lasers might not like that. But other than that it is one of my best Sidearms!

How gas efficient is it? Good tip about the rail also.

A few ACN team members run the MP9. Really compact pistol that fires in cold conditions. I'm an absolute M9 fanboy, but love the look of the MP9.

When we played in januari, most of the pistols would not fire, while the TM mp9 one did :)

Some of ACN members (me for example) have the "V custom" edition (TAN in colour and better sights) and love it. Great out of the box and no nead for upgrade (for now :))

A few ACN team members run the MP9. Really compact pistol that fires in cold conditions. I'm an absolute M9 fanboy, but love the look of the MP9.

When we played in januari, most of the pistols would not fire, while the TM mp9 one did :)

Good to hear about the use in cold weather.

Some of ACN members (me for example) have the "V custom" edition (TAN in colour and better sights) and love it. Great out of the box and no nead for upgrade (for now :))

That's the one I'm looking at. I like the sights better than traditional white dot sights and the color is a nice tone

It's actually really gas efficient.

Good to hear. I saw some videos on it, but just wanted to make sure. I really like how it comes with hogue grips because that was one of the upgrades I always did to marui p226s before. Hopefully I can find a used marui m&p vtac since they are kinda pricey, if not maybe I'll revisit the p226 yet again.

Good to hear. I saw some videos on it, but just wanted to make sure. I really like how it comes with hogue grips because that was one of the upgrades I always did to marui p226s before. Hopefully I can find a used marui m&p vtac since they are kinda pricey, if not maybe I'll revisit the p226 yet again.
So I was thinking and wondering what we could do. How about a Glock 17? The new ones are really good and you can get some nice upgrades.

The Elite force/Umarex/Cybergun are the same as those of stark arms/hogwarths and are produced by VFC
Although they are good in terms of looks I believe most airsoft tuners wouldn't call them "really good" but just "good"
Same problem as before: some parts are proprietary and it also seems that most manufatures of tuning parts haven't really started to support the licensed glocks.

The Elite force/Umarex/Cybergun are the same as those of stark arms/hogwarths and are produced by VFC
Although they are good in terms of looks I believe most airsoft tuners wouldn't call them "really good" but just "good"
Same problem as before: some parts are proprietary and it also seems that most manufatures of tuning parts haven't really started to support the licensed glocks.

I know that the glocks are just "Okay" but they are customize-able. I have a tech buddy who turned it into an accurate sniper pistol. Not too expensive either.